Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jeff's Tag

20 Years ago I was.....
1. 9 years old, almost 10. Enjoying playing gold every day.
2. Was getting excited about my next birthday.
3. Had finished 4th grade.

10 Years ago I was....
1. in Clarksburg, WV
2. Going door to door sharing my beliefs in Christ.
3. Walking around in the most humid conditions in my life.

5 Years ago I was....
1. Working full time to support family.
2. Enjoy playing with Trevor after work.
3. Just getting settled into a new apartment.

3 Years ago I was.....
1. Living in our first house in West Jordan
2. Happy that I only had 3 years of school left.
3. Enjoyed playing outside with Trevor at the playground.
4. Trying to determine what project to do next in our house.

1 Year ago I was......
1. Excited that I made the Micron Clinic for my senior project.
2. Helping Maya and Alexa learn to take their first steps.
3. Excited that I had only two semesters of school left.

So far this year....
1. I've graduated from the University of Utah with Electrical Engineering Degree.
2. Sold a house
3. Bought a house
4. Moved in with my in-laws until the house is ready for us

Yesterday I...
1. Fixed Brigitte's favorite breakfast - strawberry crepes.
2. Went to Tia Pan to look for new decor for our home.
3. Went shopping for a surround sound system.
4. Played online- okay, fine! I love to do that.

Today I...
1. Over slept until 8:45.
2. Fed the children breakfast.
3. Checked email and updated blog.

Tomorrow I......
Will be driving an hour to work, closing on our new home, hopefully get keys to our new home so that we can start moving stuff down there. Am looking forward to moving into our new home.

No comments: