Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Trip

We took a trip up to my parents a few weekends ago and had a great time. It turned out to be a great weekend weather wise and so my parents spent the morning out in the garden getting things pulled and ready for winter. It does not matter where or when but my kids love to play in the dirt. They were right out in the middle of the garden pulling carrots and onions and anything else that they could pull. Even some things that they were not suppose to but my parents loved the help and the time they got to spend with their grand kids.

Here is Trevor, Alexa, and Maya just always ready to have their pictures taken.
My parents pulling up the onions. They had every type of onion that you could think of planted.
Maya and Alexa trying to get some carrots out of the ground.
Kolby just decided to site wherever he wanted, even if it was right where the digging was taking place.

No comments: