Sunday, January 24, 2010

BYE BYE TREES

So when we moved into our house in July of 2009, the half bathroom on the main floor had these trees painted on the wall. Every time my father came to visit, he would always ask for some paint and a paint brush to paint the room. For Christmas, Brigitte got a gift certificate to TiaPan and she wanted to redo the bathroom, so that was my project over Presidents Day weekend.

I was suppose to take some pictures before I started painting but forgot to do so. Brigitte snapped these few pictures before I got to far.

These next few pictures are of the finished project. And yes the walls are purple just in case you were wondering.


3 comments:

Dale said...

Oh no!!!! That was our favorite part of your house! What, you didn't like those trees or something?

Brandie said...

That looks amazing!! Nice job!

Jamie Martin said...

Great job Jeff!! Love the purple!