Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project Complete

So Brigitte has had in her mind to refinish the kitchen cabinets for a while. She finally convinced me to do it. I started it the weekend before Presidents day weekend and did one section. I thought that I could finish the rest on Presidents day weekend because that was my Friday off and I did not work on Monday, so I had four days to work on it. Turned out to be a bigger project that I anticipated but I am glad to say that it is finished, and I am very pleased with results, as is Brigitte. She absolutely loves them. This is my whole paining setup. Three tables in the dining room. Left not much room to eat.
Cabinets are ready for the doors which took a lot longer than I expected.
This is the what they looked like before project commenced. This is what they look like now. Complete transformation.

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

You turned out to be quite the handy-man! They look great!

Mandy said...

Wow! Your cupboards look great! I am stopping in to welcome you to BlogFrog! I am a community leader, so if you need anything please feel free to tweet me, e-mail me, or stop by my blog and leave a comment w/ your question! Look forward to getting to know you!

Janae said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I wonder what they look like in person, oh wait, I've seen them and they look great!! Great job you guys!!

Dale said...

Wow, when did you update your blog??? Cool stuff guys.

Dale said...

Congrats on getting that done, took you enough time!