Friday, August 1, 2008

New Swingset

About a week ago this swing set was started. In just two days this was as far as Jeff got to building the swing set.
Trevor, Alexa, and Maya decided to enjoy a ice cream sandwich from Dairy Queen under the swing set. They are just so excited to have it finished.
Maya decided that she wanted to measure the board to make sure that I had the right one. We caught this picture without her even knowing about it.
I worked all day on Aug 1st to finish the swing set for the kids even though it was Brigitte and my 8th Anniversary. I was so tired after that I did not even feel like going to dinner so we had pizza from Little Caesars. We even turned down free babysitting from Dale and Janae. Thanks to Dale and Janae for volunteering.
Alexa just loves to play on the swing set. I think that they were more excited about the slide then the actual swings.
They have so much fun and it is great that they can just go out in the back yard and play without us having to be right there watching them. Here they decided to all go down the slide at the same time and when they got to the bottom they were laughing so hard.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

So I haven't checked blogs in a while and it was nice to catch up, on the last eight years of your life!! Just kidding, it was interesting to read, and it's so funny how much our lives change in such a short amount of time. Your swing set is so amazing! Where did you get it? Leave me a comment, if you even read this.