Monday, August 25, 2008

Week In Review

Week of August 24, 2008
Monday - Thought that we were all over the sickness that had been bothering us but as the day went on I just got feeling worse. We were suppose to go to a birthday party but because I was not feeling well and the girls were grouchy and not happy we decided to stay home and get everyone to bed early.
Tuesday - It was one of those day that you wish that you did not get up. It was hard to get up to go to work. The kids were feeling better today.
Wednesday - We all felt a lot better today. After work I went down and started cleaning the basement so that I could continue framing. The girls are finally getting into the terrible two's. They are starting to get into everything and causing trouble, but at the same they are starting to play with each other more and are less dependent on us.
Thursday - This week is just going by so fast. I am looking forward for this week to be over. Work is getting more busy now that we are ramping up for another software release.
Friday - Finally it was Friday. I was excited to get to working on the basement. I got off work at 3:30 and came home to a messy basement. Everything that I had cleaned was scattered everywhere. Brigitte had went and got some organizing bins for all the toys so that they could be more organized. It took a while to get the basement cleaned up before I could begin and then I ran out of wood at about 8:00.
Saturday - We all slept in. That seems to make Saturday go by way to quickly. Our neighbor said that he had a bunch of 2 X 4's left over from when he was framing his basement, so I bought them from him which saved me a couple of trips to Lowes. I worked on the basement until the girls room to be was finished framing. It was a great feeling to be done and it makes the basement seem like something was accomplished.
Sunday - We went to church and then came home and immediately headed for the in-laws for a surprise birthday party. It was great we had tri- tip steaks and rolls and a lot of food. We got home really late and the kids are going to be tired tomorrow.

No comments: